Inspect it once, Inspect it right!
To provide a comprehensive, detailed report of the observations and details we capture during the inspection of the property you are considering to purchase. All of this work is built on the foundation that InterNACHI has provided its members. We are meticulous to ensure we follow the International Standards of Practice for Performing a General Home Inspection. This is the basis for the product we deliver. We conduct our business based on our own values and the International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors that InterNACHI demands of all members!
We are proud of our membership with InterNACHI and are always seeking ways to promote the value we respect in the world's largest association of professional home and commercial property inspectors.
What you get
- A documented, detailed observation of all elements of the property you are considering to purchase, (where applicable) to include:
- Roof, Exterior, Basement/Foundation/Crawlspace, Structure, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical, Fireplace, Attic, Insulation & Ventilation, Doors, Windows, and Interior
- All completed in compliance with the Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics demanded by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Click on this link to view a Sample Report
- A Customer Survey form that we encourage you to complete as your feedback on our service is essential to our future business!
Once payment is received, we will email you with a link to the PDF version of the report so you can download for immediate action
- A three-ring binder with the following (will be mailed to the address you provide - this takes up to 24 hours for preparation):
A full-color, printed report with relevant photographs and narratives outlining the items observed during the inspection, to include:
§ A Summary of key items to consider in the negotiation
§ Details of all of the systems mentioned above
Copies of the Standards of Practice & Code of Ethics mentioned above
- A Pre-Closing Checklist and Final Walk-Through Checklist. Both documents are valuable tools to ensure all is well prior to Closing.
- A copy of Now That You've Had a Home Inspection, a home maintenance book that provides useful tips on maintaining your investment!