There are distinct advantages of having access to a Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection report:
- The inspection generates an easy-to-read report that provides an accurate assessment by a qualified third-party of the condition of the home. This is an essential step in helping you in your decision-making process prior to making an offer.
- The inspection report is hosted online, 24/7, at www.FetchReport.com
- The report may relieve your unfounded suspicions and concerns before you decide to walk away from an otherwise great deal
Buying a home? Make sure it's Move-In Certified™ before you even think about moving in.
Here are some advantages of buying a home that is Move-In Certified™:
- The inspection has already been completed by the time you tour the home
- The inspection has already been paid for by the Seller, giving you the option of waiving your inspection contingency, which streamlines the sales process
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays
- A Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- gives the Seller time to make repairs;
- permits the Seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.