It was not by chance that Shipshape Inspections teamed up with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). Not only does InterNACHI provide quality training and certification programs for our inspectors, they also stand behind their members like Shipshape Inspections. Two examples are these guarantee programs.
We'll buy your home
If your participating inspector misses anything, we'll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing
- It is valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members
- We will pay you whatever price you paid for the home
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice
$10,000 HOnor Guarantee
InterNACHI is so certain of the integrity of our members that we back them up with our $10,000 Honor Guarantee.
InterNACHI will pay up to $10,000 (USD; maximum collective aggregate) for the cost of replacement of personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted or insured) during an inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI-certified member who was convicted of or pleaded guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member's taking of the client's personal property. Claimant agrees that the exclusive venue for any action against InterNACHI arising out of this Honor Guarantee is the District Court in Boulder County, Colorado. InterNACHI's Honor Guarantee is valid in all of the U.S. and Canada.